Friday, October 18, 2013

Personal response 1 page

In this assignment, you are to answer one of these question fully, or make up a question ( have it approved by Ms Chase) and answer it in a short written piece. You may write in first person. If you are still unclear about what you should do, come and talk to me about the assignment.

Length: 1 page typed  single spaced times new roman 12 pt font
Criteria: looking for depth of thought and clarity in your writing. Proper paragraph structure and conventions of proper English language.

Who am I? Who am I becoming?
What do I love doing and why?
Who is important to me and why?
What experiences have changed/enriched my life, helped me grow?
What relationships/friendships are important to me and why?
What makes me happy?why?
What does a typical day look like for me?
What are my favourite things? why? explain.
What dreams do I have for the future or the future of our world?
How have I changed over the years?
How have I stayed the same over the years?
What difficult experiences have I had to overcome in my life?
What do I love? (foods, activities, games, etc.)
What bores me to death? Go into some detail.
What inspires me?
What cause in the world is worthy of my thoughts?
What really bugs me? ( Please don’t say Ms. Chase’s English projects!)
How do I learn best?
What important events mark my life so far?
What am I most grateful for in my life?
What kind of world do I hope for in my future?
What scares me about life?

No comments:

Post a Comment